Friday, April 8, 2011

I realize there is a constant theme of frustration in my post.  Well, if you don't see it, just keep in mind I feel it.  I'm so damn frustrated.

Sigh.  It does no good to complain.  Even here.  Venting is no longer "venting".  It's more like a rice steamer, where letting off steam just cooks shit.  Not a great metaphor, but that's what you get.

In other news, I roller skated in my basement on Sunday night.  No one tell my apartment building manager.  I brought a broom and skated around a set of support poles.  It rocked.  I mean, I did crossovers for a good 20 minutes.  And that felt wonderful after a day of sitting on my ass.

I called an old friend last night.  It was really nice to chat with her because she was my closest friend in my life I think.  There is nothing we didn't talk about.  But she's never been good about calling and then she had a child, so she's REALLY not good about calling.  I was a little resentful of always having to make the first move so I boycotted.  And gave it up last night because it was awesome to hear her imitating a yooper orgasm.  You have not lived until you hear that.

Talking with her brought up some old feelings and I felt more like my old self last night that I have recently.  I think all the stress and crap was bringing me down more than I realized.  I did some cleaning and folded some clothes and danced to crap music and if felt like old times.  And it was pretty awesome.  Great night last night, doing nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment