Monday, April 18, 2011

Let me bend your ear
Ugh, I feel like I'm full of cliches today.

Someone has a case of the Mondays
I did not maintain my sleep schedule this weekend.  There weren't any movie parties like last weekend.  In fact, I'm pretty sure both Saturday and last night I stayed up to watch movies.  So I'm very sleepy this morning. Oh I am hardcore, thank you for noticing.

Throws like a girl
I'm working on setting up my softball team for the summer league.  Through a complex system of nagging and begging my team has a sponsor.  Which is so awesome.  I don't think we've had the same sponsor for two years in a row, unless you count the two or three years that Gentleman Caller and I paid for the entire team and waited for people to pay us back.  Yeah, we're not doing that anymore.

I'm trying to have enough people on the roster so we will have enough subs, but not so many that people get mad they're not playing.  It's a delicate balance and I'm sick of people yelling at me.

Snug as a bug in a rug
I'm sick of cold weather.  What happened to the beautiful sunny skies and 70 degree days?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall
OH MY GAWD SUGAR ADDICTION MUCH?  Easter candy is killin' me!  It's not even that tasty, but they're packaged so small that it's like "well, this is just a small piece".... 1000 pieces of candy later and I'm a heifer who can't get off the couch.

Worked to death
If only I had today off....

No comments:

Post a Comment