Thursday, August 25, 2011

Feeling pretty sad today.  Yesterday too.  I know we don't know each other very well, but I'm going to tell you something that I haven't said to anyone else. 

I think I want kids.

Why is this such a secret you ask?  Because Gentleman Caller does not want kids.  Not even slightly.  I feel like if I told someone this, they would judge me, judge GC and decide our lives in their mind.  Plus all it would do is make them feel bad for me which I very much don't want.

But man is this sticking in my head right now.  Why now, you ask?  One of my very close friends just let me know she and her husband are expecting.  And that I'm not allowed to tell anyone yet (I'm the first and only of her friends to know, he's been blabbing everywhere). 

I feel like I'm suffocating with baby secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment