Thursday, December 29, 2011

So Derby has been going really great.  I love the people I work with and I do a damn good job.  If I haven't mentioned (and I do'nt know if I have because I'm too lazy to look) I volunteered to help with Derby.  I've been going to scrimmages and learning different helpful positions and communication.  It's awesome.

I would like to skate more.  A plan has been devised to accomplish that goal, but it won't be implemented until next week.

It would be really amazing to live above a coffee shop.  All that good smelly coffee fog covering every surface of your life.  Caffeine overdose by inhaling.  Yum.

Work Christmas Party tonight.  I'm excited.  Excited enough to buy a new dress.  A dress I'm probably only going to wear this one time that shows a little too much boobage but I'm going to wear it anyway because it was $12.  Plus, my boobs have been lookin' good lately.  And if I distract people from my legs (which it's my least favorite "feature") mission accomplished.

Christmas has been good to me.  I'm over caffeinated as a result.  My beautiful and amazing niece headbutted me in the jaw which TOTALLY sucked.  Tears my have been shed.  I'll never tell.  Ok, yeah, I had to go into the bathroom for a minute to compose right during present opening.  That. Hurt.

And that was a random enough post to make me feel disappointed about my lack of blogging.  I swear I used to be good at it.  But I also used to go out and party every night.  So I had things to say.  Even that isn't true.  I have things to say.  I'm just not as good as I used to be at getting them on paper.  Err. Screen.  Routine!  That's what's missing.  And I'm afraid it's not going to develop on it's own.  I struggle with self discipline.  Ha! New Year's thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment