Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Low quality tears.  I feel I could make a joke about that.  Don't worry, it's ok to make me cry, they aren't high quality.  Really though, wearing glasses sucks.  Everything is framed and I am kept seperate from life.  I feel like I'm viewing everything through a window and I tend to space out more because of it.

Maybe it's because I'm so tired.  I haven't had a night to relax at home in .... um ... a long time.  That was the plan tonight, but my sister wants to hang out.  And she's so busy and tired and dramatic all the time so I don't get to actually see her a lot.  I'm still deciding.

I pulled my quad again.  There wasn't very much time to warm up, so I just threw a ball around... Completely forgetting that my arm is usually fine (it's not like a first baseman throws the ball a lot) and that it's my legs that are usually effed up.  Ah well.  Plenty of time to heal when I'm sugeratized.

No comments:

Post a Comment