Friday, October 21, 2011

Have I mentioned my screwed up wrist? Cause it's screwed up.  Really, my joints are screwed up but whatever.  According to my chiropractor, my wrist joint is so loose, the radius and ulna are starting to separate.  Doesn't that sound fun?  I'm supposed to work on getting stronger with a stressball, but those are impossibly hard to find so I'm waiting on the internet to deliver one to me.

My weeks are so scheduled.  Like Monday night is taken up by so and so, Tuesday night is YOGA and so on.  It's a little unfortunate, especially none of the days are scheduled to spend time with Gentleman Caller.  However, we've recently started going on walks together.  At FIVE THIRTY IN THE MORNING!  That's early.  It's before he goes to sleep (works nights) and I can wake up a little (!) early for work and do it.  It just means I go to bed at 9:30 at night.  My social life has yet to suffer.  It's a good time for us to catch up on what happened the previous night and just chat.  I like it.

Why does office coffee taste so damn bad?  Even with my Pecan Pie creamer, it's just too close to nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment