Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stress ball has been received!  And I'm squeezing away.  Hopefully it helps.  Actually, I think having my wrist screwed up has actually helped my downward dog.  You have to focus so much more on spreading the weight over the hand instead of putting it all on the heel of the hand.  Handy.

Halloween has come and gone.  I liked my costume, but didn't go/do anything really crazy.  My sister did have a party.  But I had been drinking earlier in the day and I think I had a bad bagel sandwich cause boy howdy did my stomach hurt.  So no drunken hijinks for me that night.  Gentleman Caller and I matched that night.  And on Saturday night when we went to the (QUIETEST!) bar, my buddy matched us.  It was a good time had by all.

I'm super excited for Thanksgiving.  I love baking.  I love pumpkin.  I love cranberries.  Oh November!  How I wish you were warmer!

Oh sheeze.  My depression/anxiety has been awful lately.  Awful for me, not awful on the general scale.  I do not compare my awful feelings to anyone else's awful feelings.  That would be too awful.  But yeah, been feeling pretty terrible lately.  And oh so cranky!  And impatient.  It's not been fun.  I'm doing what I can with vitamins and relaxing, but it's not nearly enough.  I do occasionally think about going tanning, but my skin color is classified as transparent.  I would get a sunburn on my kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment