Thursday, March 10, 2011

Oh my gosh, I have such a store of energy building up inside me that I might burst with a bloody explosion!  Seriously, I don't know what's going on, but sitting still & doing my work while behaving is just not working.  So let's not do work!!!  It's only Thursday and I have a full day to do my crap-ass mailing tomorrow.

I'm currently re-reading The Poisonwood Bible and as a result such phrases as "Oh Jeeze!", "Oh brother!" and "Man oh man" are stuck in my head.  I also didn't get very much sleep last night so as a result, I have phrases bouncing around on repeat in my skull until I replace them with other crap.  My thoughts are kind of like an echo, where instead of thinking about something, I think about the sentences in my head describing what I'm thinking.  And it sucks.  I'd much rather just think, as the repeating my thoughts really slows things down. 

Crazy dream last night.  Details aren't around anymore, but it involved a protest, a frantic run down a gravel path with a lava pit on one side & a forest fire on the other, and a marijuana field (which was also on fire).

I think I was woken up by someone buzzing my apartment.  It was a very faint sound and once I was finally awake, I could hear someone outside the front of the building, shuffling around.  My assumption was they forgot their keys or something.  But the key to the building is the same as your apartment door, so even if they did forget their keys and I let them in, they wouldn't be able to do anything.  My apartment building does not come with comfy couches in the hallways, oh no my friend.  We're lucky the hallways are heated.  Problem was resolved when I went back to sleep without doing anything.

Ugh I hate not sleeping.  I pride myself on sleeping - on being able to fall asleep most anywhere.  Like on business trips where the boss is driving like a maniac & folk music is on FULL BLAST.  There are several music varieties that should not be blared and folk music is one of them.  I'm so not kidding when I say that I carry ear plugs with me now on trips.  Lesson learned.

Oh pain in my neck.  Literally.  Maybe it goes with not sleeping?  It pissed me off tho, cause I JUST went to the chiro.  And I don't wanna pay another freaking co-pay when I was JUST there.

Chocolate would help.  As would drinking, but I maybe overindulged the other week.  On drinking. I don't know how to overindulge on chocolate.  But no matter how much you like pineapple, don't eat wheatberry & pineapple salad, drink (lots) malibu & pineapple, and then eat hawaiian pizza to sober up.  You won't sober up.  You'll suddenly get the flu.  And no longer enjoy pineapple.  At least for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment