Friday, March 4, 2011

So I've been outta the blogging game for awhile.  Life was busy while simultaneously boring; I saw no need to share.  Well, it's still boring.  And busy.  But damn it!  I'm going to write anyway.  I may not look back very often to ye olden blog-from-before, but it's amazing to read an old entry and realize that I've killed a lot of my memory.  Whoops.

There are plenty of things I could write to explain my life away, but that would take some of the fun out.  So here are the basics to get me going on my journal journey.  I'm a lady who is in her mid-twenties.  I have a gentleman-caller that has been around for 5+/10- years.  I live in Wisconsin!  And I love it.  I've lived elsewheres, but Wisco rocks.  (I do, however, HATE the current Goverment and feel very betrayed by it.)

As it is 5:00 on a friday, I'm goign to make like Fred Flintstone and slide on outta this rock quarry.  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment