Friday, November 4, 2011

I'm so close to being done with work I can feel it!  And it feels like impatience.

I'm having a craniosacral massage tonight.  I don't really know what it is, but my massage therapist lady recommended it because my jaw is whack.  Yes, I have a crappy jaw.  And shitty knees.  Why stop at hip surgery, when you can secretly have the joints of an 87 year old?

Anyway, mystery massage.  And energy work. And something about fluids.  If I get wet, I'm going to be mad.  Do you know how long it takes to straighten these bangs?

That reminds me of a funny story about how I fainted while having mri juice injected into my hip socket.  Perhaps I've already shared it, but I don't have time to look right now.  So I'll look later and if I've told it before, I'll link it.  And if I haven't, you're in for a way-too-built-up treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment