Monday, November 28, 2011

It was a very fast, long weekend.  I was really hoping for some more down time to help motivate me to clean my house, but alas, my house is still a mess.

Many things have happened.  Mostly involving spending a lot of money.  Like, Gentleman Caller bought a new (used) car.  It's beautiful and I love driving it. I also love that it's an automatic and I can drive it.

Lots of things going on with Thanksgiving, involving pie and pudding and shopping.  Of course shopping.  I'm getting closer and closer to being done with shopping.  Well, Christmas shopping anyway.  I always start way too early and at the same time bitch about how stores play Christmas music and decorate before Thanksgiving.  I think it's because I compartmentalize Christmas shopping away from actual Christmas.  Shopping causes too much stress with the money and the time and the hope you're getting just the the right thing...  So I usually buy early, pile it all up and then make wrapping presents part of the Holiday.  I like that way better.

Still more things with spending money.  See Harvey's had a sale today.  And I got a new purse, keychain and mini.  And I didn't have to buy it.  Because Gentleman Caller wanted to get me a late birthday and anniversary present.  He was broke during the actual events.  I'm so excited!

Also, my five extra pounds were loney, so I gained an extra five for the holidays.  Please make them go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment